Result-oriented senior software developer with solid organizational and analytically skills. Developing enterprise application since 2003 using the latest .NET Microsoft technology available. In his growing practice, he participates in complete application lifecycle management, making executive decisions about technologies used for development, system architecture, and database design.
Some of his responsibilities:
– design and implement backend framework used across different projects and domains in C#,
– new products development,
– evaluation of new technologies and creation of POC (Proof Of Concept)
– ensuring high-quality code and solutions are delivered
– managing and supporting multiple projects
– writing high-quality technical documentation
– work directly with clients to gather customer requirements and provide product training
– active working experience with version control, continuous integration, and bug/issue tracking
– investigate and resolve user problems and application issues as they arise
Goran holds a BS in Information Technology and Computer Science from the Faculty Of Organizational Sciences.
In free time he is writing blogs at http://itgoran.com (eng) and http://www.ucim-programiranje.com (Serbian).
Hobby: photography, reading books, traveling.
Specialties: dot net core, C#, CSLA, Design patterns, Enterprise Library, Autofac, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Writing software requirements specification (SRS), Team mentoring, software architecture