This is first post about CSLA like I was announced in my post here, that I will give some basics about CSLA
Well, instead of writing application I decide that best introduction is given by his author Rocky Lhotka at DNRTV shows.
Here I will provide links to the shows so you can see from the first hand
(links are given in order that is recommended to watch):
- CSLA.NET 2.0 Part 1 of Many
- CSLA.NET 2.0 Part 2 of Many
- CSLA.NET and ASP.NET
- CSLA.NET in Web Services
- CSLA.NET with a Data Access Layer
- CSLA .NET 3.5 Part 1
- CSLA .NET 3.5 Part 2
- MVVM Pattern in CSLA .NET 3.8
Podcast shows can be listened at next links
(links are given in order that is recommended to listen):
- Rocky Lhotka discusses CSLA.NET
- CSLA.NET 2.0 with Rocky Lhotka
- CSLA with Rockford Lhotka
- Rocky Lhotka on CSLA.NET 3.5
- Rocky Lhotka on CSLA.NET for Silverlight!
- Catching up with Rocky Lhotka
- Rocky Lhotka on Data Access Mania, LINQ and CSLA.NET
See you in next post with more on CSLA.
ASP.NET MVC 2 is a framework for developing highly testable and maintainable Web applications by leveraging the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern. The framework encourages developers to maintain a clear separation of concerns among the responsibilities of the application â€“ the UI logic using the view, user-input handling using the controller, and the domain logic using the model. ASP.NET MVC applications are easily testable using techniques such as test-driven development (TDD).
RC can be downloaded from here.
Because I’m using CSLA on daily basis, I decide to "spread the word" and introduce with this very useful framework.
This series will contain following parts:
- Introduction to CSLA
- Factory methods
- Data portal
- Validation and business rules
- Authentication and Authorization
- Parent-Child relationships
See you @ introduction 🙂
You didn’t make it at PDC 09? All sessions are available at : http://microsoftpdc.com/Videos You don’t have to download one by one, you can download using this batch file. After you downloaded all session files (or files that you choose) use this renamer to rename file.