Video material on ASP .NET MVC is good place to start.
I put links here for easy to find.
ASP .NET MVC 3.0 (Video)
Did I missed some great link ?
CSLA framework 4.0 preview 4 available for download.
New framework 4.0 in general have break changes (here are some of them):
– the new business and validation rules subsystem (this is covered in this post and here)
– removed non-generic DataPortal methods.
– CommandBase now implements IClonable, which means it works with automatic cloning when using a local data portal deployment.
More on break changes you can read at Lhotka version 4.0.0 change log.
For highlights on CSLA 4 you can read here.
This is one of the common question when you ask when starts with web development.
Well, you can see a lot of answers here and maybe find what are You looking for.
I did 🙂
In case You missed sessions in Mix10 you can use Mix10 Session Download to download all sessions. See details here.
ASP.NET MVC 2 provides a new Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework on top of the existing ASP.NET 3.5 SP1 runtime and can be downloaded from here.
Source code available from here.
ASP .NET MVC code examples are published at MSDN and can be downloaded from here.
Rockford Lhotka announces update to his CSLA application Framework.
This is a bug-fix release, and has been in beta for several months.
Can be downloaded here.
If you missed all greatest blogs from Scott, it’s not too late to see some of the best here.
Great blogs Scott !!!
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate simplifies solution development, lowering risk and increasing return. The virtual machine image in this download contains both Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Beta2 and Team Foundation Server 2010 Beta2 and is designed to be run under Windows Virtual PC.
Virtual PC files can be downloaded from here.
Dear readers, I wish you happy New Year.
We see you next year with more posts.
This is first post about CSLA like I was announced in my post here, that I will give some basics about CSLA
Well, instead of writing application I decide that best introduction is given by his author Rocky Lhotka at DNRTV shows.
Here I will provide links to the shows so you can see from the first hand
(links are given in order that is recommended to watch):
- CSLA.NET 2.0 Part 1 of Many
- CSLA.NET 2.0 Part 2 of Many
- CSLA.NET and ASP.NET
- CSLA.NET in Web Services
- CSLA.NET with a Data Access Layer
- CSLA .NET 3.5 Part 1
- CSLA .NET 3.5 Part 2
- MVVM Pattern in CSLA .NET 3.8
Podcast shows can be listened at next links
(links are given in order that is recommended to listen):
- Rocky Lhotka discusses CSLA.NET
- CSLA.NET 2.0 with Rocky Lhotka
- CSLA with Rockford Lhotka
- Rocky Lhotka on CSLA.NET 3.5
- Rocky Lhotka on CSLA.NET for Silverlight!
- Catching up with Rocky Lhotka
- Rocky Lhotka on Data Access Mania, LINQ and CSLA.NET
See you in next post with more on CSLA.